Monday, November 1, 2010

Fest 9

This morning we returned from another excellent Fest in Gainesville, Fl. This was the first year that we were able to stay for all three days so I was stoked to be able see so any outstanding bands this year. I've been struggling to pick my favorite set but I think the front runners are P.S. Elliot, Witches and Reverse the Curse. But everything I saw was great. I think Fest 9 currently holds my title of Favorite Fest. We had a great time all weekend and can't wait till next year.

- Matt U.

I have to agree with Matt on all accounts. Fest was amazing, but I did want to throw out there that on top of the great bands that Matt mentioned, Madeline's set at Common Grounds was absolutely outstanding and needs to be mentioned!

Boom! Post-bombing!

-John

No comments: